Teacher Off Duty | Engraved Wine Tumbler | Insulated Double-Walled Stainless Steel with Lid & Straw
These gorgeous little wine tumblers are as beautiful as they are practical! Perfect for all your favorite cocktails & wine.
We use a commercial-grade laser engraving machine to PERMANENTLY etch your design into the cup, so no worrying about vinyl stickers peeling off.
This listing is for the "Teacher Off Duty" design.
The option to personalize the backside is available.
Looking for different text or custom designs? Send a request.
They make a perfect custom gift for bridesmaids, groomsman, family & friends.
The tumbler is a 12 oz double wall 18/8 stainless steel copper coated, vacuum insulated travel tumbler with a powder coated finish that protects against chips and scratches. Comes with a clear push-on lid and matching straw. Non-toxic and BPA-free.
** HOW TO ORDER**
1. Select your color & engraving options from the drop-down menus.
2. In the CUSTOMIZATION section, please specify the name & font choice.
** BULK ORDERS ** Please contact me and I can set up a custom bulk order listing.
** DESIGN PROOF ** If ordering a custom design, a proof of your design will be sent for approval prior to engraving your tumbler. The approximate processing time is 1-3 days after approval. Priority & standard shipping options are available.
** COLOR OF NAME/DESIGN ** The engraved design will always be silver (stainless steel). Your cup is laser engraved, removing the powder coating and revealing the stainless steel layer of the cup.
** MORE INSPIRATIONS **
Find us on social media at:
Thank you for shopping with Etched Market!
Cristin & Liz
1. How long do your products keep beverages ice cold? We use high-quality stainless steel with an extra layer of copper insulation that is a vacuum insulated to make sure that your favorite beverage stays ice cold up to 24 hours!
2. Will they also keep my beverages hot? For Sure! The same technology that keeps your beverages ice cold also keeps your hot drinks hot for hours. Our tumblers also come standard with a splash-proof lid that helps maximize heat retention.
3. Why are your products powder coated instead of painted like others? Powder coating is not only much more environmentally friendly but is also much more durable and less likely to scratch or chip.
4. Can I put them in the dishwasher? To keep your products looking their best, we recommend hand washing them.
5. Can we get our business logo on your products? Absolutely! I would be more than happy to provide you with a quote for your business or event.